Congratulations! You're all set up with your Witkit profile and you're about to embark on the journey of a lifetime.
Here's how to set up your very first Kit.
1. Click on the Navigator menu icon and locate the Kits section. Click the + button to 'Create a Kit'
2. Upload a featured image for your Kit by clicking the camera icon and choosing an image from your computer.
3. Add a name and mission for your Kit. This can be the name of your project, your community or your company.
Name: Operation Colonize Mars
Mission: To put 1 million people on Mars before 2020
Name: Marketing Dept.
Mission: To bring value and brand awareness to all
4. Adjust your privacy settings.
- Is your Kit private? This means that anything you put inside your Kit will not be viewable to anyone you don't allow, including Witkit!
- Is your Kit going to visible in search? This means that no one will be able to know your Kit exists just by searching on Witkit.
You're all set up with your first Kit! You can repeat this process as much as you like for all the Kits you need.
Next up: Customizing Your Kit.