There are several ways to upload your own files to Witkit Drive.
Option 1: Upload directly to Witkit Drive
- Click on the Navigator Menu icon to access Witkit Drive
- Click on the Add icon to upload a file from your computer, create a new folder or create a new document, spreadsheet or presentation within Witkit Drive
Option 2: Upload files to Witkit Drive from within a chat
- While in a one-on-one or group chat, click on the Paperclip icon
- Upload a new file by using the Add icon, clicking 'Choose files' or by dragging and dropping a file from your computer
Option 3: Upload files to Witkit Drive from within a Kit
- Choose the Files icon from your Kit's Control Panel
- Click on the Add icon to upload a file from your computer
Pretty easy, right?
Let's move to Downloading Files from Witkit Drive