Your Witkit Profile can be customized to your heart's content. You are in full control of your Witkit experience.
1. Editing your Profile
There are two ways to edit your Profile.
- If you are already on your Profile page click on Edit under your avatar
- Click on the Navigator Menu icon and click the Gear button beside your Profile
2. Upload a square picture for your personal avatar
3. Write a short description about yourself
You can have multiple profiles on Witkit, including one for personal use and one for professional use.
4. Set your profile privacy settings
- A 'Private Profile' means that the public cannot see your Activity. Only people that you invite to follow you, or that you have approved their request, will be able to see your Activity.
- Being 'Viewed in Search' means that people will be able to find your profile by using Witkit Search [LINK]. If your Profile is not able to be viewed in Search, others will need a direct link or an invitation to your Profile.
5. Add your Experience & Education (optional)
Feel free to add professional experience and education details to round out your Profile.
6. Upload a Profile cover photo
Just like with your Kits, you can customize your Profile with a cover photo (1280 x 400px).
Is your Profile starting to feel like Home yet?
Next Up: How to Create a Company Profile